General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By CaliEJ2
#92614 ok so yesterday i was at a red light so i put it in neutral and took my foot of the pedal like normal, but when i tried to put the clutch in i noticed it was already down, so i tried to put it in first but it wouldnt go in. So i had to use my hand to get it up and put it down with my foot again and everything was back to normal. So when i got home i checked the fluid and it was fine. Oh and also the tranny is low on oil since its leaking. Anybody know why this happened? :? :? :?
By spiritR
#92621 slave clutch cylinder maybe thats what was wrong when that happened to me so i just got a new one and changed it out and bleed the fluid and works fine now
By boos-tit
#92633 yea, the slave cylinder. happened to me a few weeks ago. new one was only like 18 bucks. just bleed it good and youll be all set
By SOHCivegra
#92693 I third the slave.
By doitpropa
#96000 but if it worked fine after he pulled it up .. u sure it didn't catch on like a wrinkle of your floor mat or sumthin stupid.... idk but to me it don't seem like the prob would go away just by picking the pedal up if it was a slave
By CaliEJ2
#96079 yea thought it got stuck on the mat too. BUT.... it was down and i couldnt put it gear. I replaced the slave but sometimes its kinda hard to put it in gear.
By doitpropa
#96149 try more bleeding?