General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By CScivic22
#66223 quick question that need good response haha. i finally got my skunk2 single bend short shifter! anyways, has anyone put one in a 95 civic and have a diy for it? and is anything else needed besides what you get in the box? and basiclly you have to only remove the bolt through the bottom of the shifter and switch it right? i know you also have to remove the interior. help please and thank you. :thumb:
By ohDirka
D15kid wrote:take apart you center counsel. take off the shifter knob. pull the counsel off then go under your car and loosen the bolts holding the shifter. then loosen the bolts on the transmission linkage and it should drop
By biretsu89
#66396 umm.... i did my whole short shifter with out taking the shift linkage off and I didnt take any interior part off... All I did was take off my shift knob, unscrewed the bolts by the weird looking shifter bushing by the shifter. I pulled the weather boot off with a pocket screw driver and then just pulled out the shifter
By Got_Purp
#68026 On some models you have to drop the linkage.. My B-series you have to drop the linkage