General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By frosty_eg
#343732 I was driving home from work and all of a sudden I feel my clutch pedal getting sticky I stop at red light and bam clutch is stuck I can bring it up by hand but goes back to being stuck . . . I had t push it a auto zone parking lot pretty close to light left it there over night I did see resvoir for the clutch cylinder was empty I added some brake fluid and still nothing praying it doesn't get broken into or stolen any suggestions I'm going first thing in the morning to see if I can at least bring it home :/
By jefferydclark
#343738 well i'd assume you need to find where your line is leaking but normally the issue is your slave cylinder being wore out. they start leaking and once the fluid is all gone there is nothing to press it in to the clutch fork. it could be the actually master cylinder that the clutch pedal is attached to but its unlikely. so, like I said, check the line and check the slave cylinder on the transmission. you'll have to take that boot off it if you have one on there. I hope you get it figured out bud!
By frosty_eg
#343813 Thanks I checked it out yesterday seems like the line is bad and keeps leaking out really coulnt do much becuase of the rain looking pretty decent today so i may try and tackle it after work weather permitting