General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#338555 im looking to buy a carbon synchro set for my D series trans and came across this set from inline4.com and was wondering if anyone had heard of them before or used the synchros from them...or does anyone know a good and reliable brand to get?

this is the set I found..any inputs?
http://www.inlinefour.com/il4pecaliras.html
By Ajax1989
#338561 yes, inline4 buys em from my old work, they are good
they are used in racecars

look up gearspeed carbon syncros
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
AjG20 wrote:yes, inline4 buys em from my old work, they are good
they are used in racecars

look up gearspeed carbon syncros

I found iL4, gearspeed, and synchrotech kits....I wanted go know if anyone heard of IL4 because I have only heard of gearspeed and synchrotech....

do you personally know anyone who used the IL4 set of synchros? or you used to just sell them?
By Ajax1989
#338606 the inline4 are gearspeed ones. they sell to inline4 and inline4 sells back to the community.. inline4 is a local Honda place, I used to know the owner there, well still do he just isn't the owner

that's the last I herd which was a few months ago
but yes the guy who bought my wheels and suspension when I parted out
my civic had gearspeed synros, I personally know the builder for gearspeed.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
AjG20 wrote:the inline4 are gearspeed ones. they sell to inline4 and inline4 sells back to the community.. inline4 is a local Honda place, I used to know the owner there, well still do he just isn't the owner

that's the last I herd which was a few months ago
but yes the guy who bought my wheels and suspension when I parted out
my civic had gearspeed synros, I personally know the builder for gearspeed.

so your saying this kit here http://www.gearspeedwholesale.com/produ ... -d16cs.htm has the same synchros as the IL4 set of synchros i posted up before??