General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By IrieHawaii
#316985 So earlier today i drove around doing errands in my car and everything was fine. I got back home chilled for abt 8hrs then i was about to go back out. I was about to start the car than i pressed the clutch but it was already stuck to the ground. and i dont understand cause it was good earlier today. anyone know if thers a problem or its just i need to bleed it??
By chrono404
#316986 First off, Try pulling up on it and push it down agian, see if it sticks agian.

If that doesn't fix it, and it probably wont, Make sure the Master Clutch Cylinder has Fluid in it. If its low, or out, Follow the steps below:

I would make sure both the Master and Slave Clutch Cylinders are not leaking.
The Slave Clutch Cylinder is on the front of your transmission next to the rubber boot, make sure you check in the boot to see if you find any fluid.
The Master Clutch Cylinder is on the Firewall, It will be near your Brake Booster, the big black thing on the firewall. It should be on the Right of that in a Left Hand Drive car.

Make sure you dont feal any liquid around them. if you do they are most likely leaking, The next step would be replacing which ever one is leaking.

If neither is leaking I'm not sure what it would be.
By JDMLYFE
#318308 my clutch squeaks, when almost pressed in all the way, could that be my slave cylinder? i seen fluid on my driver side lower control arm :thumbdown: