General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By Eg6H2D
#266778 So i just installed my Omni S2K CMC into my EG coming fromt he EG version CMC form Omni and Damn this shit sits very HIgh on the pedal.

Anyone else done this and what things did you do to correct the High pedal?
By Eg6H2D
#266779 Ok so after looking elsewhere i found this..

http://checkerdsports.com/csproducts/s2kspacer.html
By kingjmack
#266808 Everything I have ever read is that you either need to run the spacer, or cut down and re-thread the rod. The spaver is the more expensive way too go, but the best imo. I bought that very spacer not too long ago.
By teal_dx
#266851 I had the same issue when I put an s2000 master cyl into my hatch.

A 3rd solution someone told me about was to take the rod out of the factory MC and install it in the s2000 MC and it would fit since they were the same dia.

I'm like you, having a hard time dropping $40 for a stupid spacer :lol:
By kingjmack
teal_dx wrote:A 3rd solution someone told me about was to take the rod out of the factory MC and install it in the s2000 MC and it would fit since they were the same dia.

That sounds like it would be the easiest solution. I never thought of that.
By Eg6H2D
teal_dx wrote:I had the same issue when I put an s2000 master cyl into my hatch.

A 3rd solution someone told me about was to take the rod out of the factory MC and install it in the s2000 MC and it would fit since they were the same dia.

I'm like you, having a hard time dropping $40 for a stupid spacer :lol:

LMAO! Teal yes.. But i ended up getting it anyways.. Im not comfortable with opening up the CMC of removing that front seal and swapping out the rods.. IDK if i would mess something up. even though i did think of that when i had them side by side.. lol.