General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By tommyboy
#269477 I'm a trans newb, which one of the fifth gen transmissions would yield the best highway mpg? Thanks.
By RWMIII
tommyboy wrote:I'm a trans newb, which one of the fifth gen transmissions would yield the best highway mpg? Thanks.

One from a CX/VX
By tommyboy
#269533 P20 A000
I've found one of these transmissions, now how do i tell if it is the 3.250 final gear ratio without knowing what model car it was removed from?
By RWMIII
tommyboy wrote:P20 A000
I've found one of these transmissions, now how do i tell if it is the 3.250 final gear ratio without knowing what model car it was removed from?

you cant. Unless you pull out the fd and countershaft and count the teeth on em.
By Apexracing
#289466 Hey op can you kindly fix your link, your picture is down.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#289474 i have a app on my phone from the android market that has specs on every single honda out there... i use it often
By Apexracing
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:i have a app on my phone from the android market that has specs on every single honda out there... i use it often

well thats cool but this thread is a sticky which means the links/ pictures need to work :thumb:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#289506 its a quick reference whenever i need info right then and there. :?
just saying
By Hatch-O-Doom
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:its a quick reference whenever i need info right then and there. :?
just saying

Whats the app called?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:its a quick reference whenever i need info right then and there. :?
just saying

Whats the app called?

Its called "Honda Database"... not trying to stray away from the sticky though... i just put the info out there for you guys
By Apexracing
#289519 I dont need the info personally but i do have a site to moderate lol
By Apexracing
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:some people might

thats why i'm trying to get the op to fix this thread :)