General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By familyEGuy23
#256783 I'm doing an auto to manual conversion on my sedan sticking to d15b .. trying to decide between innovative or hasport conversion mount both are about the same price but I've never used these mounts anyone have any opinions or experience?
By forcefedEG
#256808 Innovative ftw, no tear bugging on the mounts and my set fit awesome, there tech support is awesome too :thumb:
By forcefedEG
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Its going to be 50/50 on this one... I have innovative

X2 it will most likely be about a 50/50 split, I've had hasports before on a few diff. Cars and I have innovatives now, I really feel the innovatives have a better fit.
By familyEGuy23
#256832 Thanks guys :thumb: guess it's 50/50 right now arghh so hard to choose one :wink: oh Yeah it's going to be my DD don't know if that'll make a difference cuz they both have the options of street or track
By forcefedEG
#256858 If its your daily I'd stick with the base urethane stiffness, I had extreme race (95a I think) and I sent them back and went with there track inserts the 95a was just too much imo

But wich ever you choose will work ok, but if your on a budget and just gettin the conversion mount innovative steel mounts are a good buy :thumb: hope this helps
By 92hatchie
#256878 innovative!!! i have hasports in my teggy and innovatives in hatch and innovatives get my vote
By Ajax1989
#257104 ebay :woot:

naw id say hasport
but i agree with them others on here
there both good, you wont go wrong with either
:thumb:
By 94EJ2
#257143 innovative is all i use when doing swaps my buddy has had them on his lsturbo hatch for over 2 years and there still standing strong
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ebay :woot:

naw id say hasport
but i agree with them others on here
there both good, you wont go wrong with either
:thumb:

:lol: no generics thank you yeah I heard it's pretty much what brand I would want but I've already decided :twisted:
:twisted: :hehe: 8) I'll post up when they arrive I can't wait :D