General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By eggman95
#256124 I am looking at buying a stage 3 XTD clutch kit off ebay. Just need some feed back.

I just bought a t4 greddy kit for my z6 that i'm building and the clutch is pretty close to dying so I need a new one any help would be much appreciated. I'm looking for around 260hp so... if that helps
By chrono404
#256127 I had one for my old purple coupe, I loved it. Teal DX had/has one and loves it. Its an awesome clutch.

I have an XTD Stage 2 Currently in my B20 Delsol. Its awesome and love it.

I havn't been let down by either XTD Clutch I have owned, (D16 -Stage 3) (b18 - Stage 2)
By eggman95
#256130 thanks chrono i just wanted to double check ebay is like shopping outta a trunk in a dark alley.
By TrailerTrash
eggman95 wrote:...ebay is like shopping outta a trunk in a dark alley.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have my XTD stage 3 clutch/plate/8lb flywheel setup sittin in my garage waiting to go in along with my EX tranny on my JDM D15B. i didnt hesitate to buy it cause ive never heard a bad thing about them other than they can chatter from time to timne
By eggman95
#256170 Thanks my reason for axking is there is also a xtr brand and they both read the same so i wasn't too sure.
By mooze
#256172 sorry but im one with 2 bad xtd clutches.....ok for dd but dont expect to put a lot of torque behind them...

on to ACT now...the site i get my clutches from seems to have better prices on ebay for the most part

importrp.com
By eggman95
#256174 Thanks for being honest I'll check them out!
By forcefedEG
mooze wrote:sorry but im one with 2 bad xtd clutches.....ok for dd but dont expect to put a lot of torque behind them...

on to ACT now...the site i get my clutches from seems to have better prices on ebay for the most part

importrp.com

That's where I got my act from the drop ship from the manufacture and any thing over 100 ships free awesome site and awesome prices :thumb:
By mooze
forcefedEG wrote:
mooze wrote:sorry but im one with 2 bad xtd clutches.....ok for dd but dont expect to put a lot of torque behind them...

importrp.com

That's where I got my act from the drop ship from the manufacture and any thing over 100 ships free awesome site and awesome prices :thumb:

yeah....havnt found anything to beat them yet