General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By straight puncher
#218113 So i went to change my transmission fluid today and this is what i find...faaack

any ideas on getting these bad boys out would be awesome guys, the nuts are completely rusted to the washers too, when i get these off where can i grab new ones/what are the specs on them
By Classiccarsrule85
#218120 pb blaster patience and a good 6pnt socket and good socket wrench
By That One Dude
#218125 Get some Skunk2 or PWJDM or MFactory or whatever Magnetic drain plugs, the fill plug will have to be either from a dealer or a junkyard or wherever you can find it.

Since the trans case is aluminum, they should just spin right out, but just to be safe, hit it with PB for a few hours. Tap the bolts with a hammer or mallet while spraying them.
By Eg6H2D
#218128 they will come out. they are tick enought. 3/8 breaker bar. that one will come out with no issue. the fill might strip a bit. but should come off . did you try to take em off yet or didnt even bother. Get new ones at the dealer...
By straight puncher
#218144 honestly could not get them off and didn't have any pb blaster or lube at the house, i tried tapping the socket with a hammer too to try and loosen it and nothing, i was cranking my ass off trying to get them out but not even a budge