General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By 92dxeg
#200932 hey i have an ls trans that will bolt right onto my gsr right? will a new gsr clucth go into the ls trans? can i use the the ls flywheel and presure plate? that would be all
By Treezy
#202851 :? Should probably post this in the transmission section.. I think they do mate up, but not 100 on it.
By fallbacdun
#203373 yes this will bolt right up!!!!! nothing is different with the b series tranny except for gear ratio
By chrono404
Treezy wrote::? Should probably post this in the transmission section

x2

They will bolt up just fine. The Ls Transmission will be much slower then the GSR Transmission, unless you want to get good fuel economy, Its probably not a good idea to swap them out.
By 92dxeg
#203488 well i got not thing else i do not have a gsr trans and iam going to boost soon. if i could find one for a good price i will get it and really the only diff is 3rd gear
By Eg6H2D
92dxeg wrote:well i got not thing else i do not have a gsr trans and iam going to boost soon. if i could find one for a good price i will get it and really the only diff is 3rd gear

actually 3rd 4th , 5th and final drive ratios are diif on an LS from the GSR. final drive on gsr is 4.400 LS is 4.266.

thats makes a diff on acceleration. =]

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f5/b-se ... es-218900/