General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By EJ1STYLEN
#191471 Hi i have a d series and i think te clutch cable need adjusting...b/cuz everytime i kinda let off the clutch the pin or somthing underneath the clutch pedal near the firewall rattles...so any sudggestion or advice would be nice thanks.....
By teal_dx
#191477 clutches in civics 92+ are hydraulic, so there's no cable to adjust.
The noise you are hearing could be the clutch pedal switch, and I believe it is threaded so it can be adjusted in/out. You'll have to crawl up under your dash to get a good look.
By EJ1STYLEN
#191480 Yeah i saw that its like a gold looking pin...is there a diy on it...or can u or anybody tell me how to do it...
By EJ1STYLEN
#191499 I see a stud and a bracket thingy thats treaded to that stud is that the one i adjust?
By EJ1STYLEN
#191515 Well i looked at and the clutch switch thingy was kinda loose cause when i tried wiggling it i could hear the rattling type noise...so i wanna know how to adjust it
By EJ1STYLEN
#191536 Yea it had a tread on it...i tried to tighten it but the bolt was to tight or hard to turn...
By EJ1STYLEN
#191624 yea ill try to take a pic of it today and post it up so you can see...hehe thanks for the help brah!!
By EJ1STYLEN
#191723 alright i couldnt take a pic of it cuz my camera was dead..hehe but i found a pic of it while searching on ebay...Image
By EJ1STYLEN
#191795 will w-40 work? or i have to get pb blaster?...ill try with both...thankx teal