General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By blk92hb
#185209 ok so i need to replace my cmc but i want to know what one is better the stock eg civic cmc or a itr cmc
By JUICE
#185211 well your stock EG is a d-series... and an ITR is a b-series. I could be totally wrong but i dont think they're the same.
By blk92hb
#185225 I have a b16 so... They kinda look the same i just need to know if i can use a itr cmc and if its better than stock
By blk92hb
#185227 no different part number the only thing i can think of is different bore size, bolt size, or threded line size :?
By blk92hb
#185229 thats is the weird thing the itr cmc is cheaper than the stock by $8 but im going to check the 99 si cmc on the part #
By blk92hb
#185232 the 99 si and the eg has the same part # so i dont know :? :? :? im kinda lost on the itr cmc
By forcefedEG
#185699 i dont see where there would be any differnce as far as performance... call an auto parts store and see if the pn's are the same ? :thumb:
By blk92hb
#185736 There not, they have different pn the only thing i can think of is different bore size and length of the rod that attaches to the clutch pedal
By blk92hb
#185737 There not, they have different pn the only thing i can think of is different bore size and length of the rod that attaches to the clutch pedal