General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By elrompetoto
#172669 Im going b and I want 2 know dose the d trany mount fit on an 1996 acura integra trany aka dose my d trany mount work on a b trany ?
By forcefedEG
#176207 the d and b trans mount are the same as long as its from a dc integra to a eg. if you look at mount kits on innovative or hasport the mounts are same for d or b just depends on if your a 3 or 2 bolt mount. with the exclusoin of an auto conversion
By elrompetoto
#176211 get thestock dc mounts andget eanergy susppension mount inserts shit work mad good
By Eg6H2D
#176511 Lol. this had me wondering too until i actually got a mount kit. Tranny mounts on EG 92-95 civic and DC 94-01 integras are the same.

this is where it gets diff.. 94-95 civic EG EX/SI comes factory with 3 bolt driver side mount like the 94-01 integra. 92-93 Civic EG All comes with the 2 bolt driver side mount!!

the rear mount is also the same for 92-95 civic and 94-01 integra!!

Hope that help!
By forcefedEG
#176992 didnt as much care for the energy suspension inserts... but i have done the trick of busting the oil pockets out the mounts and filled them with window urethane... its bare bones but it works, 3M window weld can be bought at any parts store for about 20 bucks a tube and used in a calk gun... just fill the gaps in the mounts with the urethane and let them set up... the window weld is pretty solid when it sets up enough to rattle the dash at idle just a little bit