General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By elrompetoto
#169884 where can ifind a cheap kit 4 hydro 2 cable convo aka cable trany inaeg civic
By Classiccarsrule85
#169891 well ebay would probaly be the cheapest or idk if hed still have it but smokinsoljah420 has one i think used to but yea id check ebay for the cheapest one if you could if the trans was 93 id try and find a hydro case and swap the internals itd probaly be cheaper and itd make life a bit easier...
By chrono404
#169941 Hydro to Cable conversion kits can "Work" in the sense that it does the job, Barely. They never do a good job. I have never heard of anyone happy with them.

I would almost recommend getting selling the transmission and getting a cable transmission.
By That One Dude
#169946 I think he means converting the hydraulic system on the civic to a cable system. As in getting rid of the CMC and CSC in favor of a cable.
By Classiccarsrule85
That One Dude wrote:I think he means converting the hydraulic system on the civic to a cable system. As in getting rid of the CMC and CSC in favor of a cable.

there is a kit that uses the hydrolic system and operates a cable for the cable clutch its been awhile since ive seen one since i really havent looked but there out ther....
By That One Dude
#169954 Hasport has a cable to hydro conversion that utilizes the existing cable to actuate a separate hydraulic system. It's a bitch to get working right...
By elrompetoto
#170017 so the inturnals on b trannys r interchangeable from cable 2 hydro ?
well ima look 4 a hydro case if i cant find one ill just buy the hasssport kit and do a diu so every one can knoe how 2 do it