General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By 3kkl3sia
#138428 The other day we had a huge rain storm, well anyway i went threw a huge puddle.
Now the rain is done and over and since then my clutch when im going threw the gears after i push it in makes a whistle type noise, or something letting pressure off or something.
the clutch isn't slipping at all, still works in all perfect order. this was about a week ago and i figured water just got in something and would dry up. well after a week of 90 degree heat i have figured it isn't going to dry if it hasn't yet.
i really have no idea what it is and its getting kind of annoying.
By 3kkl3sia
#138436 i can try, its kinda of hard to hear over exhaust. only way i hear it is windows all down and over 2500 rpms, i will try for a video tomorrow but idk how it will turn out
my car is lowered about 2 inches and the water was up to the body so im guessing 2, to 2.5 inches atleast.
By Ajax1989
#138474 so it only makes that noise when the clutch is pushed down??
if so its ur throw out bearing

if it makes that noise when in gear but clutch not down
its your piolt bearing
By 3kkl3sia
#138594 only makes the noise when im driving and push the clutch in from 2500,3000 RPMS. i tried getting a video of it but no luck, if i put camera out the window when driving the wind noise will be to great. you can hardly hear it as it is...