General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By BLaCkSiLo
94_jdm_ferio wrote:nice, oh shit that sucks, i wish i even had ac, i can get the ac off a 89 crx but idk if it fits, but ya i know what you mean, you want it too look nice under the hood, but at the same time you want the ac..lol

yeah dude, seriously...i'm just at a loss and don't know what i should do, because my a/c doesn't even work right now, i need a new pump and i'm looking around craigslist to see if anyone has cheap ones.... so i should probably just ditch it.... :? :eh:
By Ajax1989
#122322 you have the ex coupe?? if so yo have 2 windows and the sunroof.. so you dont need it..lol but idk how hot is gets up there

ya its hard to chose
By BLaCkSiLo
#122340 see that's the thing, here in Oregon, it's really not needed cause it's only really hot for about a month year....but on the other side, it rains ALOT and the a/c actually helps take the fog down cause my rear window defroster don't work.

so i gotta get a new rear piece of glass...but if that works i don't need a/c right? but i just found a guy on craigs who has one...hmmmm :(
By Ajax1989
#122345 i would get it, cause if it rains alot that mean it must be humid, and no ac+ humidity= pain and suffering
By BLaCkSiLo
#122363 well, do you think that $20 is a good price for one? i think i might just run a/c on my NA engine while breaking in and all that good stuff.... plus the summer is coming up,

your right on that humidity part...it sucks ass!
By Ajax1989
#122368 ya 20 bucks is a good price, and ya that would be good, on use the ac durin the summer time..lol then take it off durin the fall winter time..lol