N/A build discussion
By ej2rey
#105208 Ebay header are great...ebay is great! Just got to know how to search and be patient.

Also, a header is just to free up exhaust coming out of the head to increasing HP. So tuning your motor with just a header and no head mods you're not going to gain much HP or if anything.
By Dippin_EG
#105216 I have an ebay header as well, and it has not fucked up on me yet. the only bad thing i have heard about it, is that the middle gasket blows out alot, but mine is going strong. and it wont bolt up to the stock header at all, to whoever asked it.
By misir00
StuRat wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:i have a 4-2-1 header as well from ebay. Its the best mod done to my car as of right now. made the most difference.

REALLY? eBay headers are good?! WHAT?!

Still. I'd rather get HP or DC Sports.

I was speaking to my tuner and he showed me what happens to ebay headers and turbo manifolds after a while.. and it isnt good

the metals used to weld the headers together is very weak and create small holes over time then the hole just keeps growing
By colpitts
StuRat wrote: I still want a good pair of headers.

Do you need a link to clarify what I mean?

Headers come in pairs? :lol:
By colpitts
misir00 wrote:I was speaking to my tuner and he showed me what happens to ebay headers and turbo manifolds after a while.. and it isnt good

the metals used to weld the headers together is very weak and create small holes over time then the hole just keeps growing

re-weld. they'll be fine.