N/A build discussion
By egsedanguy
#84021 well last night i just picked up a set of p30 pistons, ls rods, npr piston rings, arp rod bolts, king crank arm and main bearings, gsr water pump and b16 oil pump, head gasket and bottom end gasket sets. and by the end the week im getting the block. b18b1 cleaned and tanked with a ls crank that has been micro polished. 0 miles. im so friggen exited. after i get the block i just need to send all the stuff in and have it put together.and a few other peices and i can drop her in. i cant wait till summer to hit the track.
By egsedanguy
#84055 ok now that i got my stuff i need to put it all together.l need a machine shop in sacramento cali. so i can take my head in and have it cleaned and re-assy. its built by JG performance. brian crowe stage 2 cams, oversized valves, portpolish, 3 way valve job, duel valve springs, aem cam gears and all the parts are titanium. so thats all the i just want it cleaned and make sure its flat.

as for the block you see on the first post you know what is going in. so i manley need someone to do the head and build the block and put it all together. i dont want to take it to a american car machinest. i want someone who know how a honda engine is built and can tell me what kind of tune i need to acomidate all the stuff. so that way if the engine breaks i can take it back and they can fix it. any help would be helpfull. :thumb:
By MASTERBUILDER
#88011 those nrp rings are actually really good.
By RevinEK
#90985 yay for go fast parts :drink:
By egsedanguy
#91918 lol ya im almost done with the engine build. i had to take the crank back out. i forgot to put the thrust washers in. :thumb: that would have sucked if i for got those. and a bolt broke of in the head for one of the cam caps, so i have to drill it out and repair the threads. then i can put the head on and do a valve adjustment on it. the all i need is some mounts, axels, shift likage and a cluch and fly and the bitch is going in.