N/A build discussion
By jdmgsrcoupe
#81305 Hey guys, i have a gsr swap in my coupe...everything is running fine but not too long ago i went to the track and ever since then it sputters...Ill be driving and around 3000 rpms it starts to not pick up like if it was misfiring...but if i give it some throttle itll go...i know a couple of people that this is happening to and noone can find out what the problem is..hopeflly somebodys had this before and can help out...thanks
By ej2rey
jdmgsrcoupe wrote:Hey guys, i have a gsr swap in my coupe...everything is running fine but not too long ago i went to the track and ever since then it sputters...Ill be driving and around 3000 rpms it starts to not pick up like if it was misfiring...but if i give it some throttle itll go...i know a couple of people that this is happening to and noone can find out what the problem is..hopeflly somebodys had this before and can help out...thanks

Sounds like spark problem to me.
Either your spark plugs, spark wires or distributor might be bad. You might want to do a lil tune up.
If the problem persists then it could be your distributor.
By King-K
#83291 Most likely you filed out your sparkplugs, if you did is probably cause your car is running to rich.