N/A build discussion
By chnzgoofball
#4359 nice!!! :thumb: what were u hoping to hit for hp and tq?? are u driving ure car as a dd?? if so 210 is nice enough for that!! hahaha
By ChicagoMike
#4361 My goal was 215-220 whp and 160ish torque. A lil more tuning and it'll happen. The car is my DD, but I only drive it to and from work, and on the weekends. In 3 years I only put 4000 miles on the motor.
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:My goal was 215-220 whp and 160ish torque. A lil more tuning and it'll happen. The car is my DD, but I only drive it to and from work, and on the weekends. In 3 years I only put 4000 miles on the motor.

yeah a little more tuning will get u those numbers and damn thats a lot of hp and tq for a dd :o hahaha but yeah u dont really put much milage on it...
By ChicagoMike
#4365 Oh there's still a lot of room for tuning. We havent even started playing with the cam gears yet. I gotta say, so far I'm pleased. :)
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Oh there's still a lot of room for tuning. We havent even started playing with the cam gears yet. I gotta say, so far I'm pleased. :)

thats good to kno! at least ure happy with all ure work... hahaha :D
By ChicagoMike
#4370 Yeah, I'm totally happy!! I'm going to work on getting a vid of me on the 2step, fucking thing is sooooo loud and it shoots out fire like a foot off the back of the car.
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Yeah, I'm totally happy!! I'm going to work on getting a vid of me on the 2step, fucking thing is sooooo loud and it shoots out fire like a foot off the back of the car.

o shit thats hella cool... u gotta get a vid of the back fire!! ii gota see that :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Yeah, I'm totally happy!! I'm going to work on getting a vid of me on the 2step, fucking thing is sooooo loud and it shoots out fire like a foot off the back of the car.

o shit thats hella cool... u gotta get a vid of the back fire!! ii gota see that :thumb:

Oh for sure!!
The cars going back on the dyno in a week, we're gonna start playing with the cam settings to see how much more power we can pull out of it. When we did the swap we hooked my exhaust back up, next session is open header, and that might help out a lil.
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:

Oh for sure!!
The cars going back on the dyno in a week, we're gonna start playing with the cam settings to see how much more power we can pull out of it. When we did the swap we hooked my exhaust back up, next session is open header, and that might help out a lil.

can't wait!!!
By EGcivic
#4437 That's some good first power figures. :D What cams are you running??
By ChicagoMike
EGcivic wrote:That's some good first power figures. :D What cams are you running??

Skunk2 stage2. I'm looking to go with Skunk2 pro1's.
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
EGcivic wrote:That's some good first power figures. :D What cams are you running??

Skunk2 stage2. I'm looking to go with Skunk2 pro1's.

damn.. ure car must lobe hella hard!! hahahaha :lol:
By ChicagoMike
#4442 It seemed as though it lobbed harder on the old block. :? Maybe I'm just going crazy. :eh:
By DJ NeX
#24959 That motor is THE SHIT! Almost the exact same way I would do it.