N/A build discussion
By ChicagoMike
civicnation93 wrote:..Bump.. Any update on this Mike ? :x

hehe

Nope, not really, I havent really done anything to the engine in a while. With having a baby on the way, and getting ready to move back to Chicago, my attention really hasnt been on the car. Once I'm moved and settled in I'll get back to work. :wink:
By yashep
#37858 Yo Mike, props on the car. I really like a 215hp dd, but then again it's my only car if something mess up i'll be taking the bus to work and here that's not cool (everybody smells like ass and so will you). anyways good luck on the car and on the baby congrats...
By ChicagoMike
yashep wrote:Yo Mike, props on the car. I really like a 215hp dd, but then again it's my only car if something mess up i'll be taking the bus to work and here that's not cool (everybody smells like ass and so will you). anyways good luck on the car and on the baby congrats...

I hear ya!! Having this motor set up as a DD is a lil stressfull at times, lol, just ask my wife, I've been driving her car for the past week.

Thanks for the congrats on the baby, I just got to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time last week, crazy shit!!
By yashep
ChicagoMike wrote:
Thanks for the congrats on the baby, I just got to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time last week, crazy shit!!

Must be the most awesome thing in the word, i'm not a dad but my wife have 1 girl, so i just can imagine. My cousin had a baby two years ago and I went with her to the doctor and listen to her baby's heart and it's very moving (don't care to sound gay).
anyway back to topic, i don't think I could build a big hp monster but maybe something more mild :? don't know yet.
By JLau
#37897 Damn, that's hot. Move to Hawaii and build me a motor.
By id3379
#52032 tite man, good work :thumb:

hows it drive compared to the old one ?
By Gorveatt
#52057 Holy dead thread... i was thinking this was new... i was gonna say to send me your old block...
By civicx01
#155053 if i had a garage and a lift to work with than i would have my car done by now, but im working in the driveway with a toolbox and a jack!!! :cry: