N/A build discussion
By KRYSTED9354
#68940 :? I was wondering if anyone made a CUSTOM HEADER for a NA
non-turbo civic ? or had seen one :?

I know its done all the time on turbo's but NA ? wondering if it be better then buying one ?

if u can get pic's that be great ! thanks !
By Greasedmonkey
#68957 SMSP and Bisimoto.
By stefan
#69155 Don't forget Lovefab...

'Only' 800 bucks, wich is cheap in a 1000+ dollar business.
By Greasedmonkey
#69201 That doesnt look like a D series motor.
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
Greasedmonkey wrote:That doesnt look like a D series motor.

It's not but Lovefab makes custom stuff for any application as far as I know.
By KRYSTED9354
#69223 Hmmm, the last civic i did all motor had mugen headers, mabey ill try to make my own and c what happens, anybody made there own headers ?
By suspendedHatch
KRYSTED9354 wrote::? I was wondering if anyone made a CUSTOM HEADER for a NA
non-turbo civic ? or had seen one :?

I know its done all the time on turbo's but NA ? wondering if it be better then buying one ?

if u can get pic's that be great ! thanks !

What? Is this a typo? Headers are made for N/A. Most people just want something that can bolt up their turbo at all. But you don't commonly refer to it as a "header". If you claim to have both a header and a turbo you'll be laughed off the boards. They're not compatible. The same way a CAI isn't compatible with turbo.

Your topic says "high compression" but the header has absolutely nothing to do with compression.

When something is mass produced it's no longer considered custom. If you want custom you go to an exhaust shop and have them make you something. It's a once-off. If another custom with the same car comes in, their custom header will be different.
By KRYSTED9354
#69316 Ok, buddy what i mean is, i need a good header, for a BUILT D series, meaning not stock 110HP just 180-200 range, and i mean custom as in making it on your own or exhaust shop, question was what are some good header, better then dc/ebay etc. thanks and sorry for me not telling u exactly what i meant, i just thought people would catch on as they read, thanks again :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#69317 www.sixsigmaracing.com

Danny Tran will make you anything, and his product is super high quality. I run one myself. :thumb:
By KRYSTED9354
ChicagoMike wrote:www.sixsigmaracing.com

Danny Tran will make you anything, and his product is super high quality. I run one myself. :thumb:
-------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWEET !! that's what i was looking for, someone that i can talk to on how i want the design, but still get the most power ! THANKS BRO ! :thumb:
By OmarG
KRYSTED9354 wrote:Ok, buddy what i mean is, i need a good header, for a BUILT D series, meaning not stock 110HP just 180-200 range, and i mean custom as in making it on your own or exhaust shop, question was what are some good header, better then dc/ebay etc. thanks and sorry for me not telling u exactly what i meant, i just thought people would catch on as they read, thanks again :thumb:

180-200 WHP on a N/A D series?

<_<
By Greasedmonkey
#71741 Yes, everyone else on here has heard all this before. Evidently him and his friends can do this. They are that good.
By suspendedHatch
KRYSTED9354 wrote:and i mean custom as in making it on your own or exhaust shop

Okay... so go ahead and make your own / have one made.

The more you talk and the more of your threads that I see the more confused you appear to be.