N/A build discussion
By Civic_HatchSI
#60162 so, looking to order a TB this week, trying to decide between the skunk2 or blox, anybody have either of the two?
By JDM EG
#60557 thats look good...jdm chick..
By jmsplitfyre
#60562 Nice ride, miss. I suggest you go for that Skunk2 tb since you have Skunk2 stuff in your beast already. :D

And about cutting your vc for the cam gears, I saw one thread on HT where he used that circular saw so that you only cut the side which exposes the gears.
By dogfight
#60837 sounds good! 200whp is just at the door step. what slugs are you running?
By RAKUN
#61513 that is a b16 or a b18?
By Gorveatt
RAKUN wrote:that is a b16 or a b18?

JDM B18C GSR
By milkweed
#61711 i fucken love honda's
By Civic_HatchSI
#64447 found a 68mm tb online for 140shipped so I had to pick it up :0)

progress is a bit slow sorry guys, dont think I will have it on the dyno very soon. Iv been busy working on getting my other civic road ready.
By Gorveatt
#64449 *insert evil laugh here*

MMMUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! :thumb:
By blockustomz
JDM-Chick wrote:found a 68mm tb online for 140shipped so I had to pick it up :0)

progress is a bit slow sorry guys, dont think I will have it on the dyno very soon. Iv been busy working on getting my other civic road ready.

hahaha i just sold one for that much.. u got a steal
By Greasedmonkey
JDM-Chick wrote:found a 68mm tb online for 140shipped so I had to pick it up :0)

Nice washer!! Good deal on the TB
By Civic_HatchSI
#64567 lol its not my washer, its the pic from the add :P but yea it could be a nice washer :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#64596 lol trickster!!
By a_CoUpE
#64695 i would like to see your current set up something liek a mod list... and let me know what u run at the track.
By id3379
a_CoUpE wrote:i would like to see your current set up something liek a mod list... and let me know what u run at the track.

holly doesn't run her car at all, she keeps it nice :]

scope her thread for her mods.