N/A build discussion
By Greasedmonkey
JDM-Chick wrote:found a 68mm tb online for 140shipped so I had to pick it up :0)

progress is a bit slow sorry guys, dont think I will have it on the dyno very soon. Iv been busy working on getting my other civic road ready.

Nice washer!! Good deal on the TB
By Civic_HatchSI
#64567 lol its not my washer, its the pic from the add :P but yea it could be a nice washer :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#64596 lol trickster!!
By a_CoUpE
#64695 i would like to see your current set up something liek a mod list... and let me know what u run at the track.
By id3379
a_CoUpE wrote:i would like to see your current set up something liek a mod list... and let me know what u run at the track.

holly doesn't run her car at all, she keeps it nice :]

scope her thread for her mods.
By sdots
#66314 Love you car, I hope my engine bay is as clean as your's one day and that whales penis is beautiful lol :D good luck with the tune with the new goodies, be looking forward to seeing what increase in power and tq you achieve.
By Civic_HatchSI
#66445 So last night I got the tb installed and removed my Magnaflow muffler in replacement of a oem type r. Right now the car seems to be running to rich and the engine light is on, so I still have a few things to straighten out. When I took off the intake manifold the gasket was pretty much shot, so I found my vacuum leak I was having all summer :)

When I tuned the car last summer it had the leak, so now that it doesnt the engine doesnt really kno what to think, that maybe why the engine light is on and its running rich :?

The car seems to have better throttle response and is a lot more quiet then it use to be! but for some reason im still getting a really bad rattle at high rpm's, im thinking maybe its coming from the cat? any idea?

Il get some pics up.
By Gorveatt
#66447 Well it's good to see that you have the vacume leak straightened out. did you run the code you're throwing? might throw some light on what it is, but i'm sure you're just about to do that anyway
By Civic_HatchSI
#66452 I just went to check the code and the engine light wasnt on. Smells like a gas station behind the car tho lol
By Gorveatt
JDM-Chick wrote:I just went to check the code and the engine light wasnt on. Smells like a gas station behind the car tho lol

lol oh dear. you'll have to get those retainers and get the Cams' in asap so you can get that new tune done then :lol:

also did you reset the ECU after changing the TB? that may have been why you got the code.