N/A build discussion
By opocot
#54894 what can i do to make my d13b quick?..i don't have enough money to buy B Series :cry:
By ChicagoMike
#54899 50 shot on the bottle. :wink:
By Macca
#54929 lol Nah. NOS is for losers
By ChicagoMike
Macca wrote:lol Nah. NOS is for losers

Stop crying like a lil schoolgirl. Losers are the ones who dont know how to use it safely.
By ohDirka
ChicagoMike wrote:Stop crying like a lil schoolgirl. Losers are the ones who dont know how to use it safely.

:lol: :lol: x2
By VegasCivic
#54936 Your ALL wrong. Nitrous is for doctors :thumb: :lol:
By ChicagoMike
VegasCivic wrote:Your ALL wrong. Nitrous is for doctors :thumb: :lol:

And drug addicts. :lol:
By Bouli
#54990 Swap with a D15B7 or D16Z6 it doesn't cost that much and you'll have a proper enigne :thumb:
By VegasCivic
ChicagoMike wrote:
VegasCivic wrote:Your ALL wrong. Nitrous is for doctors :thumb: :lol:

And drug addicts. :lol:

:o :thumb: hahaha
By egferio95
#60590 If you have some cash, do the JDM D15b engine swap. That's the best way to "mod" yer D13. LOL.

But if you're strapped, just let it breath better by improving on yer I/H/E, plus good tuning settings and proper engine maintenance.

You still can't outrun a good D15b but at least, you can smoke all the other D13s out there. LOL FTW!

Don't NOS your car. NOS is RICE. :thumbdown:
By sdots
#66182 Mini-me it. There's not much you can get from a 1.3. Were they not single point injection also?
By Greasedmonkey
egferio95 wrote:
Don't NOS your car. NOS is RICE. :thumbdown:

I dont see your reasoning behind this. Nitrous is a good way to go faster. What makes it rice?
By Classiccarsrule85
#66212 I think he is refering to such movies as fast n th furious and really thats all i need to say ...

Nitrous is not rice it is a simple modification to boost the performance of your ride though it dose run out and you will need to refill it from time to time which sicne i dont know how much that costs might turn out not to be the best bang for the buck.....

My idea would be to do at least a bottom end change since the 1.3l probaly wont handle much in terms of poweradders and i think youd bebest to go with a D15 non-vtec and do a mini me headswap on it. I think all n all that would be your best bet you can get a good z6 head for around 100 with almost everything youll need. and you can easily find any D15 since no one really wants them too much since they convert over to D16 or Bseries or even the more extravigant Kseries....

Though since over here in the states we never really got the 1.3 in our eg's im not sure about the fuel set-up you may need to convert to obd1 and get a different fuel pump to feed the mpfi correct me if im wrong here guys im not to sure

But yea your best bet would be D15 with mini me
By chrono404

:lol: Uh Huh. My d16z6 with I/H/E + the Bottle beats up on B16's and LSvtecs.

Classiccarsrule85 wrote:Nitrous is not rice it is a simple modification to boost the performance of your ride though it dose run out and you will need to refill it from time to time which sicne i dont know how much that costs might turn out not to be the best bang for the buck.....

X2

for me to refill Its $50USD every 2-4Weeks, Depending how many times I run at the Races.

Nitrous for me has been the best Mod done to my car yet. I still get 35MPG, Have perfect reliability, and Come Race time, I have all the Power I need. I am the fastest Single cam around, people laugh when I want to line up against H22's, GSR's, and K20's when I only have a Single. :hehe:

I love Nitrous and highly Recommend it, Check out the Official Nitrous thread on Honda-Tech, It was very useful to me.
By id3379
chrono404 wrote:

:lol: Uh Huh. My d16z6 with I/H/E + the Bottle beats up on B16's and LSvtecs.

Classiccarsrule85 wrote:Nitrous is not rice it is a simple modification to boost the performance of your ride though it dose run out and you will need to refill it from time to time which sicne i dont know how much that costs might turn out not to be the best bang for the buck.....

X2

for me to refill Its $50USD every 2-4Weeks, Depending how many times I run at the Races.

Nitrous for me has been the best Mod done to my car yet. I still get 35MPG, Have perfect reliability, and Come Race time, I have all the Power I need. I am the fastest Single cam around, people laugh when I want to line up against H22's, GSR's, and K20's when I only have a Single. :hehe:

I love Nitrous and highly Recommend it, Check out the Official Nitrous thread on Honda-Tech, It was very useful to me.

plus u can pass smog ! :lol: