N/A build discussion
By Ej2-B16a
ChicagoMike wrote:
VegasCivic wrote:Your ALL wrong. Nitrous is for doctors :thumb: :lol:

And drug addicts. :lol:

i hear ya :D
By Sentry
#77427 So many people poisoned against nitrous. I think I know what's to blame, too. DANGER TO MANIFOLD, diamondplate damaged, blew the welds on the intake manifold. Now me and the mad scientist gotta tear that engine apart and replace the piston rings that you fried. Then it's apparently flammable and burns bluegreen. :shock:

It's a viable option if you have MPFI.

Even better, set up a wet system with a second smaller tank for race fuel ala the Sloppy Mechanics. :hehe:
By EgCruiser
#86603 Change the engine . the best way 2 go
or turbo the engine
By sdots
#86605 NOS is a nice high :P tried it once and it was lovely, my friend is a pharmacist, it comes around easy haha :D
By smokinsoljah420
ChicagoMike wrote:
VegasCivic wrote:Your ALL wrong. Nitrous is for doctors :thumb: :lol:

And drug addicts. :lol:

Does that make me an adict? lol

ChicagoMike wrote:50 shot on the bottle. :wink:

x2! :thumb:
By zeppelin101
sdots wrote:Mini-me it. There's not much you can get from a 1.3. Were they not single point injection also?

Better than that, they've got a Keihin 2v on top of them unless you got a later model 1.3 from the 'marlin' or whatever it was called
By EgCruiser
#105850 Nos, thats just stupid.. works for a few minutes. then you have 2 fill up haha RICE, not Race
Get a little turbo on the engine man
I friend of mine had the 1.3 dx 75 hp, and put a turbo and had over 125hp. and it waz fun driving, not the fastest car , but suprisingly fast :)