N/A build discussion
By Apexi22
Scottyboiboi wrote:Looks interesting. How easy was it to install and set-up? did you have any problems when running it?

Well the tuner installed it, just ran wires from the trunk to the engine bay for MAP, TPS and Temp and then set it up from there.
The Meth only activates at 80% or more throttle

Kit comes with software and cable so you can tune it for your setup
No issues, I actually still have the kit laying at home, planning to fit it to my Impreza soon
By Apexi22
#346403 Have you okes ever came in contact with meth?
Stick your finger into it and then move your hand, Meth becomes extremely cold so the meth on a N/A setup ups your octane rating cause it's like 112 octane or something like that and it has a cooling effect.

Just a FYI meth is lethal, a teespoon can make you blind and it can be absorbed through the skin.
Also burns without a flame
By Scottyboiboi
#346424 Might be something to look into, thanks for the info on meth:)
By foxgearshift
#346437 why dont you try compression calculator that can give you a good idea of how to start http://www.zealautowerks.com/bseries.html

see how much you can get by only replacing your pistons to (PCT) b16b pistons, but i think you might have to shave 1mm off each side where the piston connects to the rod search and ask about it i think this can give you good torque
By CopyLifted
#346448 Making horsepower on all motor build is pretty tough to do and expensive. But with the right parts it can be done.

The biggest power gain, bar none, is head work. Tons of hidden horsepower to be unleashed from the head.