N/A build discussion
By Jorje914
#331222 Ok living in south Florida and not having ac is a killer it's getting me to limit that I don't want to drive. Anyways, I got a question that needs to be resolve once I start the car n put the AC on while the car it's still cold air come in normally the valve engages from the compressor and everything I lite the car warm up and everything and cold air still comes out. Once I start driving the ft he first couple of minutes cold air stops working our slowly until it gets to the point that only air is being reliezed from the vents. I check under the passenger side under the glove box and it seems like the coil is not freezing or nothing. The pressure is good as well. Is there some one that can help me out with this problem and how can it be resolved. Thanks
By bigJOE671
Jorje914 wrote:Ok living in south Florida and not having ac is a killer it's getting me to limit that I don't want to drive. Anyways, I got a question that needs to be resolve once I start the car n put the AC on while the car it's still cold air come in normally the valve engages from the compressor and everything I lite the car warm up and everything and cold air still comes out. Once I start driving the ft he first couple of minutes cold air stops working our slowly until it gets to the point that only air is being reliezed from the vents. I check under the passenger side under the glove box and it seems like the coil is not freezing or nothing. The pressure is good as well. Is there some one that can help me out with this problem and how can it be resolved. Thanks

I had a similar problem.

Thing is when your car is at idle the pressure will not change much...until your car is is around 3K RPM then pressures will rise. If it rises too much it will hit the cut off switch point. Thus stopping air from getting cold.
^^^Too much refrigerant in the system or air got into your system.