N/A build discussion
By Whodini187
#300982 I have a 92 si with a cheap 4-2-1 header, 2 1/2 in exhaust, full es poly kit & the trailin arm bushings, sk2 double bend short throw, neuspeed front strut tower brace, blox adj. rear camber & toe arms. Now ya'll know what I have, to my question. I'm def goin kseries this coming winter but for now I wanna have fun with my d. So I'm def gonna grab an aem shortram (unless someone knows of a dyno proven better one) and was thinkin a bisi level 2 cam and pro kit valvetrain. Theirs a guy I know sellin a s200 for 150 obo so Im prob gonna get that also. I wanted to hear your opinions on this. Anyone who has or is running a z6 with this or a similar setup, your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
By RL-521
#300983 if ur gunna go K, just throw a little boost at it
By teal_dx
#300986 It's not worth the $$ to build a NA D series to have fun for the rest of the year. Keep that money for your K swap or spend it on something else like suspension or wheels that you can still enjoy after you swap motors. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:It's not worth the $$ to build a NA D series to have fun for the rest of the year. Keep that money for your K swap or spend it on something else like suspension or wheels that you can still enjoy after you swap motors. :thumb:

this and a half :thumb:
By Whodini187
#301370 I'm def. building the suspension and braking system. I just hate not having any real power lol. I got smoked by a Challenger r/t the other day which I knew was gonna happen but it's still frustating. Thanks for the input though guys.
By blk92hb
#301390 yea just save your money. then when you have the k drop some money for i/h/e