N/A build discussion
By CaptainSlow
#266958 I would like to ask your opinion around Inatake manifolds...Which do you think is better , I am among Skunk2 , Edelbrock Victor X and B18C5...
By shottaz
#266964 edelbrock victor x 100%
By asianrob
#266981 depends your application sir.

you going to be built all motor (B20 vtec etc..) or turbo'd? you know something that will need that volume of air.
By CaptainSlow
#267624 The application is All Motor , with an approx 11.5 CR , with most interest in touge (uphill/downhill) and sometimes a 1/4mile (0-400m) .
By That One Dude
shottaz wrote:edelbrock victor x 100%

The VictorX IM is garbage for a naturally aspirated engine. It'll work, yes, but it won't allow the engine to produce nearly as much power as with a Skunk2 or a B18C5 intake manifold.

Reading your desired driving styles, I'd say get a Skunk2 or AEBS unit due to the better flow characteristics over the B18C5 manifold.
By Greasedmonkey
That One Dude wrote:
shottaz wrote:edelbrock victor x 100%

The VictorX IM is garbage for a naturally aspirated engine. It'll work, yes, but it won't allow the engine to produce nearly as much power as with a Skunk2 or a B18C5 intake manifold.

Reading your desired driving styles, I'd say get a Skunk2 or AEBS unit due to the better flow characteristics over the B18C5 manifold.

Yes
By {ikon}EM1
#268116 ^^^Type-r rep with more air flow??? I didn't know that...

i have s2 intake manifold and its awesome ....
By That One Dude
#268923 Skunk2 simply took the design of the ITR intake manifold and improved it with a slightly larger plenum, longer/straighter runners, smoother transitions, better alloys with better heat dissipation characteristics, and the ability to receive a larger throttle body with no issues.