N/A build discussion
By Mr. Pink
#263310 Well i have had this motor sitting around for quite a long time(4yrs to be exact). I just recently got back into the honda game so i figure i should "refresh" it since its sat with 2500 miles on it for those 4yrs. I also plan on building a twin motor(same exact motor) just in case this one blows up. here is my build list:

Block: D15b2(stock 75mm bore)
Milled/decked: .040"(.020" head, .020" block)
Pistons: P29
Headgasket: copper .020"
Rods: Stock D15b2 rods shot peined with ARP hardware
Oil pump: d16z6

Head: D16y7
Camshaft: Bisimoto stge 2
Springs/Retainers: Crower springs, OEM spring seats and retainers
Cam gear: Bisimoto adj
Intake mani: D16y8
Throttle body: b18c5 ITR
Header: DC sports 4-1(sold)

Boost possibility:

Boost: Jackson racing D series S/C w 4" pulley(4psi)
Injectors: RC 390's

I will be using a remapped p06 ecu this time around(previously used a modded obd0 pr4)

And before i get the naysayers saying "oh you cant run high comp and boost". you can actually, yes you cant run say 8+ psi but you can run 3-4psi safely and effectively.

I am looking for a safe 200hp(not whp), as i know for a fact that the AUTOMATIC trans i will be using wont be able to withstand more than 250whp.
By eggman95
#263318 sounds like a fun build man you got any pics?
By Mr. Pink
#263323 nope the motor is sitting in storage, i have only had my civic again for almost a week. so havent given much though into going to the storage unit.
By suspendedHatch
#263406 High comp + boost + poor fuel management. Should be fun for a few minutes.
By EJ1_MK
#263417 Im in to see what this will do but why not pick up a Y8 head or a Z6 head and build it make even more power and might not have to run the boost until you convert to manual trans.
By chrono404
suspendedHatch wrote:High comp + boost + poor fuel management. Should be fun for a few minutes.

x2

You will NEED a professional tune for that engine setup if you want it to last.
By Mr. Pink
#263449 am having a professional tune, im not tuning this myself. there is a local shop to me that will street and dyno tune the car.

as far as a 5speed.... uhh nope not one in the future for me. I have severe arthritis that when the weather changes from low to high pressure or vicea versa my ankle swells and i cant eve walk let alone drive a stick.