N/A build discussion
By Fada Blayne
#242394 Piston rings finally came in. My seller had em on back order. Bump!
By Fada Blayne
#248564 Bump!
By That One Dude
#248585 What up mayn. Any updates aside from rings coming in?
By Fada Blayne
#248590 Well things have been coming along fine, the machinist has already started working on my bottom end and I traded my gsr head for a b16b one a friend of mine had chillin in his garage. He wants to keep his cams tho so I'll be using stock gsr ones for now most likely. I lost my job so I don't have as much money to play around with.

My block is bare! So I'm trying to source all the missing pieces for it right now. Windage tray, thermostat housing, etc :thumbdown:
By Greasedmonkey
#248650 I was all about to try and get you to buy my cams, til I saw you lost your job.

Well, that sucks. I know how you feel now. If you come across money, let me know. I have some nice cams that should help you make power.
By Fada Blayne
#248682 Lol I think about those cams @ least twice a week
By Greasedmonkey
#248712 THey need a home...
By Fada Blayne
#258133 still got them cams?
By Fada Blayne
#268146 Getting a CSS(cylinder support system) installed and i also decided to invest in a port and polish! No more leaving my coupe in the dust lol
By Fada Blayne
#286181 Bought a complete Jackson Racing Supercharger kit off my boy 8)

This think is going to be a ton of fun once its all finished.

I know some of you might be wondering why I would want to supercharge my high compression motor but it has been done and with an immaculate tune i will be able to DD it making around 280-300whp.

My boy was making 286whp with a setup similar to mine and was dd his car for two years.

Wish me luck!
By EJ1_MK
#286266 This sounds like it will be a blast once its done.
By Fada Blayne
#286267 It should be, i wish someone would buy me a camera for xmas so that i could take pictures.... *hint hint*
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:It should be, i wish someone would buy me a camera for xmas so that i could take pictures.... *hint hint*

It's called master the art of taking pictures with your Expesive ass new phone!! Duuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:lol:
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:Bought a complete Jackson Racing Supercharger kit off my boy 8)

This think is going to be a ton of fun once its all finished.

I know some of you might be wondering why I would want to supercharge my high compression motor but it has been done and with an immaculate tune i will be able to DD it making around 280-300whp.

My boy was making 286whp with a setup similar to mine and was dd his car for two years.

Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK!!

"Immaculate Tune".. :lol: DSG B Money!!! :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#286701 thats who tuned penels car :thumb: