N/A build discussion
By Fada Blayne
bigpunn421 wrote:i think all 98+ honda b18c motors have the newer lma. not sure tho. the newer h22 should be similar to itr lma.

http://www.inlinefour.com/imoembvtlomo.html

Thats what I thought as well, but funny enough they are indeed different.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/15-ad ... ebate.html

Ill definately take pictures as i go thru the steps. Im in the process of getting another type r head so thats why you guys havent seen any updates. The dude is sticking!!!
By bks84
#326343 H22 lma is not compatible with b series head without the use of some kind of spacer.

Just by the correct ones. I paid 175 shipped for the set through Colin at autofair Honda. He's a sponsor on nwp check him out.

Gl with your build. I'm with bigpunn don't waste your time on something you'll likely change soon after.
By Fada Blayne
#326347 Thanks, Ill actually look into that. I too believe that the ones originally designed for the head should be sufficient considering that they are brand new.

If all goes well with this deal ill wind up with type r cams anyway that ill be able to sell and buy what i really want.

As for the claying, Im just going to do it. "doing it right the first time" that way i wont be in regret in the end.
By Fada Blayne
#327436 just got a MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN deal! Brand new Supertech Valve Springs and Titanium retainers for $150 how could i say no :roll: :) :thumb:

If you've been following my ride thread you'll see that I also picked up my block and purchased my Moroso Oil Pan. Deatchwerks DW200 on the way :thumb:

Shits coming along wonderfully! Almost bought a built b16 head for a good price but still waiting for my boy to stop dragging his feet with the one he owes me :(. Dont want to be sitting on 2 extra you know...

Thanks for the support guys
By Fada Blayne
#334915 Its been a while since I have updated this thread.

I have since then bought:
AEBS Intake Manifold(Hand ported runners)
RC 440cc Injectors
AEM Fuel Rail
Deatschwerks Fuel Pump
Pro 2 Cams
Toda Cam Gears
Fidanza 7.5lb Flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
Type R Oil Pump
Moroso Oil Pan
Gates Racing Timing Kit

There are a few other odds and ends that im not thinking of as of right now.

I have also been focusing on other aspects of the car while taking my time to get wat i really want. They way i see it is, I havent drove for a while anyways so me taking it easy wont hurt.

I also got an LS tranny for free which with the help of a friend of mine i'll be rebuilding with a 4.4fd along with gsr 3rd and 4th gears, carbon sychros and an LSD.
I have also already gotten my axles, shift linkage, rear t bracket, etc all settled.
All in all things are coming along very slowly but surely and i should be putting my head on the block very soon, I just need to find the time to have my machinist take a quick look at it before i do so and give it a nce cleaning and surfacing if required.

Slow and steady wins the race right :wink: