N/A build discussion
By kevs92hatch
#228499 Hey im sure there is a lot of "my build post" but i wanted to add mine... have been a member for a couple weeks and wanted to show my ride and see if i could get some opinions... im currently deployed to iraq, but still having my car on my mind and being worked on lol...

*92 civic VX hatch
swapped d16z6
with stock tranny, looking for diff trans now!!!
----the suspension was my first thing on the list-- new upper and lower strut bars, new blox lower control arms, new lower tension bar, new ball joints and tie rods, and a-arms/ rear trailing arms and bushings pretty much all new just waiting on camber kit!! the suspension was important to me!!
----the body, the car is primer now, and waiting for summer to come and for me to sell my rx7 to paint the body!!
----under the hood, like i said there is a d16z6... kinda very normal parts, new aem fuel rail and cam gear, h22 throttle body, yes i know it wont make a diff hp wise, just feel like i get better throttle response, i guess peace of mind, using stock injectors for now! new radiator and slim fan... new ebay header so i can keep a/c, im stationed in Georgia need it there lol... NGK wires and plugs, short shifter... see very normal parts!!! but i do have access to SOME money... but anyways "my plans" within the next 2-4 months im going with a crower stage 2 cam, i was thinking of p29 pistons and new rods, but what brand idk yet (any help with pistons and rods) and also a new wisco fuel pump and skunk2 im!

but im open to any suggestion, im all about the d... and i want to keep it all motor!! i have a turbo rx7 so i dont need turbo! i want to be able to embarrass b series cars that are not boosted of course lol but please help.. and dont burn me to much cause i know most will talk about the tb.. but i like it!! thanks again!!