N/A build discussion
By Classiccarsrule85
#199090 "Im only going to take it up to about 9,800rpm" i think he said kinda forgot when it was idleing lol....ohhh well Bisi makes some good power outa those single cams i love it.....dont see to many insights anymore...
By Method
#199106 you have this header available yet for the h series?

By justin_bisimoto
teal_dx wrote:
"I'm only going to take the car up to 9300 RPM's"
:lol: :thumb:

You weren't kidding about loud!
Sounds awesome :woot:

Haha it shakes the walls in the shop when its on the dyno. :D

you have this header available yet for the h series?

They are available and we actually just got enough people to get our group buy going to bring the price down. :thumb: Pm me or give me a call at 888-922-6686 if your interested in getting on the gb or have any questions
By ohDirka
#199447 That thing sounds awesome. Not bad for a single cam :lol:
By Randull
Method wrote:you have this header available yet for the h series?

We are still opening people up for the H series group buy, we still have room on the buy, give me a call at the shop if you are interested!

888-922-6686

-Randy
By ZCmike
#219890 nice engine sound! :D
By mooze
Method wrote:you have this header available yet for the h series?

that is a h series
By OleFolk
#219900 I absolutely love that guys shirt :lol:
By suspendedHatch
#219947 Look at the You-Tube comments. If internet comment boards have taught me anything, it's that the human race is insanely stupid. Some people are so stupid it is a miracle to me that they can even function. How do they remember to breathe?

This person believes that "all motor" = no engine, because you know, motors are different than engines. And that the car is running purely on boost, with no engine. I think that we need suicide booths like in Futurama. I'm not sure if I would push people into them or just get into one myself. Geez.
By Randull
#219982 LOL, you guys make me laugh!

If you guys think the Insight was crazy, just wait for the CRZ you guys will flip your lid!
By Greasedmonkey
suspendedHatch wrote:Look at the You-Tube comments. If internet comment boards have taught me anything, it's that the human race is insanely stupid. Some people are so stupid it is a miracle to me that they can even function. How do they remember to breathe?

This person believes that "all motor" = no engine, because you know, motors are different than engines. And that the car is running purely on boost, with no engine. I think that we need suicide booths like in Futurama. I'm not sure if I would push people into them or just get into one myself. Geez.

I read through the comments just to see all his posts. It was great!
By Ajax1989
Randull wrote:LOL, you guys make me laugh!

If you guys think the Insight was crazy, just wait for the CRZ you guys will flip your lid!

stop talkin about the crz lol.. i was hopin to see it at the chronicles but
noooo i gotta wait till sema.. lol