N/A build discussion
By h22bubbleboy
#173786 ok im thinking of going all motor this is going to be my daily so i dont wanna go over board just want to have a little go in my show so i was wondering whats a good setup...again this is going to be my daily so i dnt wanna push it to the limit just a good set up for daily driving.....i had plans on going skunk 2 dual springs titanium retainers and skunk2 high comp valves but other than that im not sure whats good whats not.. i can use some guidence
By Method
#173789 just put the damn motor in, thats all you need.
By dawg316
#173793 h22's are great n/a motors. i would do a nice header ( search prelude power for recomended headers) a d/c header wont make any more power then your stock mani would. go with a skunk 2 stage 1 or 2 cam shaft. with valve springs. and a euro R manifold would wrap it all up. hell throw on a diffrent TB if you got cash laying around.

get it tuned and have fun raping domestics :woot:
By h22bubbleboy
dawg316 wrote:h22's are great n/a motors. i would do a nice header ( search prelude power for recomended headers) a d/c header wont make any more power then your stock mani would. go with a skunk 2 stage 1 or 2 cam shaft. with valve springs. and a euro R manifold would wrap it all up. hell throw on a diffrent TB if you got cash laying around.

yeah that sounds like a plan what bout valves ?? also i just traded a set of pistons for itbs so i think im gonna be throwing them in there for the hell of it i know im gonna need filters for the stacks and a good tune and call it a day
By Method
h22bubbleboy wrote:
dawg316 wrote:h22's are great n/a motors. i would do a nice header ( search prelude power for recomended headers) a d/c header wont make any more power then your stock mani would. go with a skunk 2 stage 1 or 2 cam shaft. with valve springs. and a euro R manifold would wrap it all up. hell throw on a diffrent TB if you got cash laying around.

yeah that sounds like a plan what bout valves ?? also i just traded a set of pistons for itbs so i think im gonna be throwing them in there for the hell of it i know im gonna need filters for the stacks and a good tune and call it a day

i wish i had me some itbs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyeqxmlGG3M
By h22bubbleboy
#173917 this is what i traded for the pistons i had

Image[/img]
By h22bubbleboy
chrono404 wrote:H22 with ITB's :jerkbow:

yah man they look nice im gonna take the internals out when i get my parts so ill keep everyone posted
By Method
#173928 if you ever decide to not use them, let me know. i want itbs..
By h22bubbleboy
Method wrote:if you ever decide to not use them, let me know. i want itbs..

yah deff. well see how this works out
By JUICE
#173935 Those look clean as fuck. most sets seem to look like a rats nest of vac lines and what not. or its just cause they're not on yet :lol: but they look bad ass :thumb:
By h22bubbleboy
JUICE wrote:Those look clean as fuck. most sets seem to look like a rats nest of vac lines and what not. or its just cause they're not on yet :lol: but they look bad ass :thumb:

yah i know well see im gonna try to fix that lol...now i have to find filters for the stacks lol if i drive daily
By chrono404
#173950 I was looking over them agian and noticed the original fuel injector spots are still there, Perfect for a direct port nitrous setup. :hehe:
By h22bubbleboy
chrono404 wrote:I was looking over them agian and noticed the original fuel injector spots are still there, Perfect for a direct port nitrous setup. :hehe:

Lmao never thought bout it I always thought that was dangerous.... I dnt think I'm gonna take it that far..yet anyways just wanna build it up first so it can handle the ponnies before I do anything over the limit
By h22bubbleboy
#175108 ok updates for 2/13/10

my bc springs retainers and ferrea valves cam still waiting for my sk2 cam gears....any suggestions on camshaft??? with stock bottom end heard a few things with alot of research like idle problems and some issues with aftermarket not working to well with stock type s pistons so im just trying to get something that i can drop in no idle or problems with pistons anyone got any suggestions????

brian crower dual springs

brian crower dual springs and titanium retainers

ferrea 6000 series valves