N/A build discussion
By MG6
#175362 Nice. Not to hi jack the thread, but is there a ITBS for the D series? just wondering.
By h22bubbleboy
MG6 wrote:Nice. Not to hi jack the thread, but is there a ITBS for the D series? just wondering.

There for h series go to car domain n look up blakes h22 on itbs its the same one I haven't seen it on the car but ill keep everyone posted.... I traded someone for them but will not be throwing them on till I get hondata
By h22bubbleboy
#178252 TEASER!!!! :hehe:

just gotta get a vacuum box and new fuel rail and we are good to go!!!!!

[img][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/grabdeznutz000/valveitbs.jpg[/img][/img]

my head just got back from machine shop will be getting parts installed soon

will keep updated
By h22bubbleboy
#190267 ok so i need sum suggestions... i want to put the itbs on but then again i dont know if i should for daily driving... i just ported the intake manifold out to and am thinking of putting them on but dont know what i want to do so i just need sum suggestions so i can make my mind up here r a few pics of the two

ITBS

h22 stock mani

ok so lets see what your opinion is thanks
By MI_excoupe
#190272 I've heard that ITB's make the throttle extremely touchy. So they really make it a pain for daily use because every time the gas pedal moves at all you feel it much more. But if that's not the case, I'd definitely go with the ITB's.