N/A build discussion
By curley_chris
#169900 i was looking for something like this a couple of weeks ago just as something to do at work.

na route i found 258hp

click here

turbo route would be 500hp (sorry as in na section)

click here

hope this in any help

chris
By pinky
#170130 I think that a shop around here has the record (not sure who else was included) of a more hp on a few different motors. I thought it was a little closer to 300, but I could be wrong.
By jmeara
#187732 that link that was provided is really a B16. GSR block bored out to 2.0, thats why that motor actually had torque. King Motorsports makes all motor b16s and they claim to make around 220 on stock bore.
By Sabes
#205858 it has to be more than that. If bizi can make 400 horse na on a f22 single cam(can't remember the letter designation) than you would think someone should be pushing 300's pretty easy
By 93hatcheg
Sabes wrote:it has to be more than that. If bizi can make 400 horse na on a f22 single cam(can't remember the letter designation) than you would think someone should be pushing 300's pretty easy

you gotta remember bisi is a genious whith honda motor s and has multiple engineering degrees, not many others have that kinda knowledge. just cause bisi can do that doesnt mean some one else can get close. it just means its been done
By Sabes
#215423 in a continent with how many 100's of millions of people i'm sure there is more than just one bisi. I'm pretty sure I am not the only other person with a want for a mechanical engineering phd to use for building engines.
By Flatland_EG
#215557 Well, it may not be a B16, actually a B18, but there's a Del Sol here in Fargo pushing 723hp and 485lbs/ft. :thumb:
It's also a DD and for sale for $11K

If for nothing else, I thought you guys might it pretty interesting, :)
I'd post a couple pics but my internet is being a little SOB at the moment. :D
By Sabes
#215672 that b18 is turbo charged bud. Bisi's f22 is like 440 whp na.
By Flatland_EG
#215694 I see now, I somehow missed the "all motor" in the first post. :oops: :D
Yeah, 440hp for an NA F22 is pretty damn impressive. 8)