N/A build discussion
By eg84dr
#178705 haha just picked up a dingle berry hone as you say for like 10 bucks
im waiting on a job so all my builds are still just thoughts haha
but ill have some pics when i start assembling
By forcefedEG
#178706 ive traded alot to accumulate all the b series stuff ive gotten... if you can keep it lower budget you really dont have much to loose... some of those builds can be the best... and if your compression gets up there too much you wont be able to get your fuel at the gas pump... and that gets pricey and can suck lol but it sounds like your on track for a good build man
By eg84dr
#178707 thanks dude
yeah i have gotten an adjustable cam gear z6 timing belt and water pump got two free oil pans and a free z6 block thats perfectly good uper controll arms with adjustable camber all for my shitty halo headlights and my decent coilovers just have to get random gaskets and my bearings and rings and i will be on my way to the build all that is under like 400 so im stoked
By forcefedEG
#178708 hell yea! thats not bad at all... you cant beat that with a baseball bat lol :lol:
By forcefedEG
#178711 yeah the nick nack shit is deff what gets u when it comes to a build..... :o
By forcefedEG
#178718 hell yea! im allways trying to get stuff and put back for abuild later in the future... you never go wrong that way lol thats not a basd price at all man...
By 93hatcheg
#178770 yea i chose to get the b7 pistons cause for a DD the high 11CR is good enough ahaha. that and d15b7 motors are insanly easy to get ahold of. i got my pistons with rods and rings for 20$ shipped on ebay.

and damn thats crazy about the cam being more aggresive! coool little fast to know
By jerez.com
#192074 i am running 12.61 cr on dd is fun as hell :lol: :lol: on pump gas :woot:
By ZCmike
#219889 i was able to pull the power up to 133whp and 112 tq on a stock d16z6 engine w/ smsp headers and shaved head. its a lot of fun.