N/A build discussion
By pinky
#167979 Is there a better company that sells a whole cold air intake with the intake housing and the filter for a reasonable price? My car still is rocking the stock intake, lmao. Just looking into it. I know that I can make it myself, but I am decently lazy and don't feel like trying to peiceing it together.
By pinky
teal_dx wrote:if you're on a budget, you can buy an ebay CAI and replace the cheap air filter with a K&N.

That was actually exactly what I was looking into, but I hadn't made up my mind really. Plus, I can't find any with the housing to a true cold air.
By eg84dr
#171233 check your local junkyard
i told the guy i got mine from that they go for like 30 bucks on ebay so he let me have it for 20 its a legit aem one too :thumb:
By marklopez
#182826 fujita makes good intakes have a look on ebay there are heapes
By tigerafro
#182902 i got a fujita and its pretty good. it takes 30-45 min to install if you don't mess around and you have no idea what you are doing. i lost my instructions, and i spent most of my time finding songs on my ipod. took me 1.5 hours.
By STOCK4DR
#182910 i got a mishimoto intake i love it i bought it off mishimotos site sounds good not ricey