N/A build discussion
By ikon
#133414 i have a jackson racing super charger kit for my stock d series and i found a really good deal for a crower kit including cam, valvesprings, and retainers. the only problem is the kit is for an n/a build. my speedshop owner said a low boost with good tune will still work but i wanted a second opinion.........
By chrono404
#133419 If its a good deal I would jump on it.

Fastest car on the American Togue Tour Season 2 was a running a higher stage cam and low boost.

With a good tune you should be fine. After watching that Video on the American Toque Tour I thought about getting a Stage 2 N/A Cam and running low boost. Heck I still have turbo Parts I havn't used sitting around my garage I bought to do this to my old Coupe. This Setup would make an awesome track car. :hehe:
By That One Dude
#137585 Low boost + high cam lift + good duration = GOOOD torque. Well, good for Honda engines...

Only problem is that a higher stage N/A cam for a D will probably have slightly less overlap than the stock cam providing adverse effects with the boost. But that's why you would only run low boost. Now, to get that good torque, you might need to up the CR just a bit. Perhaps 10:1 would do well for you.