N/A build discussion
By K20nEG6
#128388 has anyone had a metal short ram intake and then switched to those password jdm carbon fiber ones is there a difference in hp and does it sound different[/img]
By Carfanatic
#128389 those Carbon intakes are designed for performance. so you should notice a slight difference.
By lsvEG4
#128473 The performance boost from an aem metal intake my brother had to a passwordjdm intake was 6 horsepower.
By JUICE
lsvEG4 wrote:The performance boost from an aem metal intake my brother had to a passwordjdm intake was 6 horsepower.

dyno proven??
By JUICE
lsvEG4 wrote:The performance boost from an aem metal intake my brother had to a passwordjdm intake was 6 horsepower.

dyno proven??
By nastyb16a
#128509 6 horsepower huh? might have to get one if its dyno proven easy hp thats for sure :hehe:
By mistergou
#128515 A AEM FULL LENGTH intake will get more hp than a SHORT RAM passwordjdm intake, they are more for looks, the older style velocity aem intakes are the best an yes that was dyno proven by my dyno guy

the password intake my be louder an look cooler thats about it... IMO
By UNCLE GRIZZLY
#128572 i have a clean aem one im looking to trade for the carbon style i just like the way they look
By K20nEG6
#128586 hows the tone of those carbon fiber intakes does is sound similar to regular short ram intakes or do they sound differtnt
By jdmb20beg
#135021 From what ive heard they give your car a almost turo sound. Just going by what ive heard ppl say.

Nick