N/A build discussion
By Greasedmonkey
#127729 D15b cam is more aggressive than the d16z6 cam. if you want something better than what you have you have to get a aftermarket cam.
By Lowkei
Greasedmonkey wrote:D15b cam is more aggressive than the d16z6 cam. if you want something better than what you have you have to get a aftermarket cam.

good to know, i was just about ask about that.

although is d15z1 cams the same or less???
By Ajax1989
#127741 i hear that AEM makes good cam gears 8)
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr. Pink
#127751 AEm makes cam gears i dont believe they make cams unless i am mistaken.

talk to Bisimoto, i have heard nothing but good things about their products.
By UNCLE GRIZZLY
#128227 thanks for all the input aftermarket it is :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#128247 aem does not make cams. From what I remember Bisi doesnt make Vtec Cams, the d15z1 cam is designed for roller rockers and will most likely not work on the z6 head. I also dont think its very aggressive.
By UNCLE GRIZZLY
#128259 dose anyone have a aftermarket cam for a d15b
By matt is (eg6)
#128264 i used the stock d15b cam in mine....idk how much power you would get from changing it anyways
By Greasedmonkey
#128286 any cam that will fit into a z6 will work on the d15b. head is the same.
By UNCLE GRIZZLY
#128573 anyone know what company makes a aftermarket can for d serise kinda cheep can really only find v-tec killer cams for dohc motors do they make something similar for d series
By Greasedmonkey
#128648 Google is your friend. So is Honda-tech.com There are quite a few makers of D series cams. No they dont make vtec killer cams for the d series. Vtec only works on the intake valves anyways.
By UNCLE GRIZZLY
#128961 good to know its my first single cam kinda a virgin