A place to share civic or other car videos
By andyb333civic
#74714 Track Day in Mondello on 4th of August 2008.
This was the Third session out, 1st of the day on my own.

The suspention set up is standard [still no coilovers :( ]
Toyo r888`s up front
Itg filter + decat
Mintex Brakes
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95L2GNWwLI

Comments Please
By Classiccarsrule85
#74754 Very nice smooth driving there I dont know what happened to that teal color car almost looked like another hatch towards the middle of the video (guessing it got to hot in the corner and spun) but yea very smooth driving and its best to learn with what you have now since getting the other stuff will only make you better.

Goodluck with other races. and keep posting those video's......also where did you have your camera hooked up ? I dont think i saw a cage last time i looked at photo's of your car
By thedaemon
#74771 Nice. I think coilovers will improve your times. Your driving seems smooth enough.
By sdots
#74919 nice video and good track ethic driving, unlike that teal car who seemed to be a little bit of a twat lol to put it nicely, but to no avail haha nice video though dude, keep up the good driving
By andyb333civic
sdots wrote:nice video and good track ethic driving, unlike that teal car who seemed to be a little bit of a twat lol to put it nicely, but to no avail haha nice video though dude, keep up the good driving

just after he passed you can see i slowed because an MR2 spun out and kicked up the stones onto the track and by the time that happened i think that guy was well gone in the distance.