A place to share civic or other car videos
By Benj
#68794 you know at first i was like sweet, someones going legit and racin at a track where its legal, but i was wrong *EPIC FAIL* ( to think someone would have the brains to do it legit ( not dissin the guys that are legit ) ) , i should have known better so IMO, i think you are a retard for street racing, KEEP IT AT THE TRACK, [smilie=nono.gif] :?: :thumbdown:, i almost lost my life to street racin, put my family through HELL, put my friends through HELL, its not cool. do it were its legal and safe, I persoaly think your a TIT, and not the good kind either. but once again this is all my oppinion*shakes head *

oh and just for shits to show you what can happen in a split second

By Benj
#68855 yah dude im not tryin to be an asshole or anything like that just do it where its legit and you will have mad props from everyone, thats why im thinkin you have almost 60 views and no comments, take the time to find a local track, get some one to be in your pit and tape from there, or get a b pillar bar and do a camera on that, gl with finding a track and dont say you cant, cuz dude you live in Florida, theres probably lots, get some of your freinds together and do a cruse out of it, thats what we all do here in my town now
By ChicagoMike
#72729 Nice kills, but to be honest..............I think racing from a roll is just retarded.

I am cool with street racing, as long as its somewhere that doesnt have any other cars around, putting innocent people at risk isnt good.
By JDM FERIO MAN
#72749 Its all for fun and it is in B.F.E. thats y I raced him I am not big on street racin :thumb: