A place to share civic or other car videos
By KRYSTED9354
#50338 here it is body has that much engine has 0 oh mabey like 150 i will be making the cluster {rolling it to 0} and i will post a DIY on rolling back miles ,but enjoy this !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygGvau0tGCw

::PS thats my grandfather in the back sorry, thaks :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#50346 DIY = :thumbdown:

wow, that engine has lasted!
By KRYSTED9354
#50347 yup i had an extra crx si shell so i dropeed it in there and its RUNNING PERFECT !! willl have video off 600,000 in few years u watch !! just replaced rings because of tiny tiny bit of oil burn, nothing big, also so what no DIY OF IT ?? not to do bad just if people do a swap and want to c how much miles they make since swap would be useful ?? thanks
By ohDirka
KRYSTED9354 wrote: no DIY OF IT ?? not to do bad just if people do a swap and want to c how much miles they make since swap would be useful ?? thanks

Its hella Illegal
By BAXTER_EJ1
#50376 What I've always wondered though, is what if you have a swapped cluster and the "original miles" are unknown? Say you sell it to someone with a swapped cluster and you tell them "It really has 200K on the body". They forget, and the new cluster has 50K on it, so they sell it as having 50K...

Here in Canada when renewing your licence sticker you have to tell them your updated mileage. I've never understood the legality of swapping your cluster and the reporting that would happen after that. :eh:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#50410 lol I hear you on that, I'm just wondernig about the legal issues involved with changing out a cluster.