A place to share civic or other car videos
By KRYSTED9354
#40711 check this exhaust out its nice , look at all the comments its #1 on youtube for rev honda i think it nice i thought id share with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGZksIKNuXI

:hehe: OH this is mine by the way ,ill post more vids when im done these are old and im new so please cut me some slack if i did bad, also it will sound different when im done hold on tight,im new so please check out my profile for more info,THANKS YOU FOR LETTING ME JOPIN YOUR FORUM.
By KRYSTED9354
#40721 yead but u have it in drive i have it neutrol when its in gear it makes a slight different sound, but dtill u have anice car, i just love my sound and in that clip i still has the 1994 original catalytic converter LOL ill keep posted like i said at end of february ill be done with the swaps and all the parts and etc. thanks
By ChicagoMike
#40723 Wow, still running the origional cat huh?? Thats nuts!! Your car does sound good though. :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#40725 Oh i know you now, you were on HCF and kept posting the same things over and over, that's why we banned you.. :lol:

well. hopefully you will be better here :thumb:
By KRYSTED9354
#40730 :D yeah as soon as i seen your pic i nu u, yeah im sorry i take blame and now i will grow up and stop acting like a dick SORRY :cry:

anywase i am now moved on no more problems and just sticking to itt colledge or whyotch or blackhawk i have to make a choice soon here, and now re-building and re-storing imports with my grandpa and enjoing the high reving imports { NOT BEING MEET TO CHEVY&FORD} but yeah. i have many parts to install and will be done at end of FEB so for know u have my forums and my youtube link to dream about LOL , thanks for understanding poeples stupid mistake and give second chanses, u were the administrator on there right ?
By Gorveatt
#40732 no worries, i wasn't an admin then so i didn't pull the ban trigger.

good luck with school and the restoring. :thumb:
By ohDirka
KRYSTED9354 wrote::D yeah as soon as i seen your pic i nu u, yeah im sorry i take blame and now i will grow up and stop acting like a dick SORRY :cry:

anywase i am now moved on no more problems and just sticking to itt colledge or whyotch or blackhawk i have to make a choice soon here, and now re-building and re-storing imports with my grandpa and enjoing the high reving imports { NOT BEING MEET TO CHEVY&FORD} but yeah. i have many parts to install and will be done at end of FEB so for know u have my forums and my youtube link to dream about LOL , thanks for understanding poeples stupid mistake and give second chanses, u were the administrator on there right ?

Ever used spell check? I would suggest using it in your college applications or at least a dictionary.
By KRYSTED9354
#40735 8) sorry u understood tho, anywase i forgot about the spell check button #1 and #2 i have this myspace ebay paypal craigslist all open at once so i type as fats as i can so i can get around every were as my time is limited because of my job in my garage , as today i just wanted to do some things on the net, thanks for worrying about my colledge tho, no worries i have straight honor roll ill be just fine :thumb: , by the way how dod the gsxr muffler work on your civic :? :? :?
By ohDirka
#40737 Sounded damn good actually. I also had a Suzuki z-400 four wheeler exhaust and it sounded good too. The cbr929rr sounded the best and performed the best.
By KRYSTED9354
#40738 dude please record it i want to hear it no matter how it sound !! :woot:

how did u fit it ? :eh:
By ohDirka
KRYSTED9354 wrote:dude please record it i want to hear it no matter how it sound !! :woot:

how did u fit it ? :eh:

the z-400 had the perfect bend in it fit just like a cat-back exhaust then I welded a metal rod to it for the hanger. The GSX-R pipe I had to do a little fab work to get it to fit. I'd record the sound but both of my Honda's are 1000 miles away from me ATM.
By KRYSTED9354
#40982 so hows it sound ?? any advice /? :?
By CivicTypeR
#40984 KRYSTED9354, what make exhaust is that then?
By KRYSTED9354
#41473 ITs an ebay setup , i have had it for a year no rust so far, i took it of when changing the cat to a magna flow cat and cleaned it and it sound even better, i got it for 220$ on ebay headers to exhaust the entire setup with pimp pipe, !