A place to share civic or other car videos
By teal_dx
#330428 I know we have a couple Fit owners on here... I think you're in a safe vehicle!

http://youtu.be/Eem0ScklhjU
By TrailerTrash
#330430 holy shit i didnt see that coming at all.
By MG6
#330802 wow... 7 times eh. crazy.

wonder if he got some bad tires and when he tried to stop and clock his steering wheel, it just locked up and hydro and bam, 7 times.
By Apexracing
#331135 Image

Very safe cars indeed, this is what happened to my fit just 3 months after purchasing it new in 2006. I was driving 30 in wet snowy conditions on my way to work, i start to cross a bridge that was snow covered and some kid in a early 90’s f150 hits the bridge a little too hot and slides all over the place and hits me head on. The car was hit so hard the head cracked from the block... I walked away just sore from the seat belt.
By teal_dx
MG6 wrote:wow... 7 times eh. crazy.

wonder if he got some bad tires and when he tried to stop and clock his steering wheel, it just locked up and hydro and bam, 7 times.

It looks like there was already an accident there. I bet someone blew a hole in their block accelerating to get on the highway and left a bunch of oil on the road.

I've driven in a place where that happened once while raining and if I gave the pedal the slightest tap, instant sideways. Kinda fun because I was in rwd and only doing 20 mph. Oil on the road is slick stuff in the rain :thumb: