A place to share civic or other car videos
By asianrob
#322071 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... UrfIW4zQmM

seems kinda cocky but if he also looks to be in a small town.

in my small town (tulsa) we have a fuckton of cars above 400....

and it also looks like he's just racing stock cars with a modded car too. i could be wrong, but damn thats one hell of a sleeper lol.
By Anjreu
#322081 Wow...Respect lol

Yeah some of them could be stock....but they still got pulled on by a regal, taurus, and lumina lol (Did i just say that?! :eh: )
By chrono404
#322119 I like sleepers. I am trying to slowly turn my WRX into one. (Stock looking muffler, Blacked out FMIC, no hood scoop, Its a wagon and automatic) However its still a Subaru Wagon and once they hear me get on it and the turbo spool they know what it is. Smacking people down in a Ford Taurus, Chevy Lumina and a Buick Regal is good stuff. Noone could possibly expect those to be fast. With a subaru wagon that beats them they wont say "How the **** did that boat beat me?" They will say "Oh, its a WRX."

One thing that rubbed me wrong was how proud he was about street racing from day 1. As with most on the forum i have street raced before, however I didn't do it on day one. It was miles out into the sticks where no one lived and we could race for hours with noone finding us. Thats not whats shown in this video, its racing down the freeway. Its not cool to put other people in danger for our enjoyment.
By nd1983
#322121 must be a small town. we had a guy here with a very similar regal GS and was running low 11s in the 1/4 with a SC and a good tune.
By rustyrex
#322122 Regardless of if the other cars are stock that is the point of a sleeper. My brother had a 04 cavalier running 18lbs and it whipped almost anything he ran against. Sleepers are fucking sweet
By TrailerTrash
#322139 i watched this video awhile back but forgot the title and couldnt find it again :thumb:

pretty badass id love to do something like that with an older Park Avenue Ultra